15 November 2011

Eros

This Lust is systematic.
I taste you across this universe,
My heart racing in your regard, warm as sunlight,
My longing now a part of my being
As I seek to be the air you breathe.                                                                        
I am in awe,
Sent adrift into autoerotic mastery
Every time I contemplate the delicate lines of your labios rosados,
Every caress I imagine in your honor
As I fall into a familiar dream:
 We dance naked by candlelight,
 my eye tracing every movement of your body
 as I rise in anticipation, swaying to unheard desire.
 I gather you in my arms, lifting your breast to my mouth
 As you arch your back in the silent sway of candlelight.
 This is the slo blues time,
 When all the equations approach infinity
 And all that matters is the heat of your delta rising toward me,
 The conversation of my tongue and your nipple
 And the sweet moisture we both prepare to give.
 My hands trace your body as I lower you,
 Tongue tasting the hollow of your neck,
 longing.
 I take you from the vertical,
 Our shadows behind us, as merged as we are meant to be,
 And begin to drink the wine of your being,
 Kissing first your delicate ankles before moving,
 Slowly but definitely toward your feminity.
 The delicate blend of pink and brown
 Of heat and moisture
 Engulf me
 As I open your tenderness and feed,
 Gently letting my tongue know you,
 Existing only for this moment
 When this kiss is all
 When your moans are all
 When my desire is all,
 Evident in the mixed nectar
 That covers my face
 That glistens on your fundament
 That connects this lust to these bodies.

I can’t step to you with an envelope of empty dreams,
No abracadabra phases and mental gymnastics,
Just my appreciation of all the things you are
And the knowledge of my desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment