04 March 2012

Predation


(inhale)
stretch

You have entered my presence,
My territory,
Unsuspecting,
Unmindful that you were meant
To be my next repast.
I lick my teeth in anticipation
Of aliment, ravenous.

(exhale)
step
(inhale)

I taste you, your incense dancing in the wind,
As I glide,
Tiger by moonlight, hungry stalking
Everhunting everwanting you.                                       

stride
(exhale)
pursue
(inhale)

We move naturally,
Subaudible,
The choreography of hunter and prey.
You do not know that you are hunted,
Yet are no safer in your nescience.


crouch
(exhale)

Patience and I shall feed of your nectar
Taste your liquid kiss.
Muscles tensed, ready to spring,
To feed as you take the tension from me,
But I shall not rush.

stalk
(inhale)

shadow
(exhale)

I dance with you, slowly, to the clearing
Wherein our violent ballet shall conclude;
Destinies fulfilled as we slowly become one.
My need sated as I eat of you,
Feeding in ecstasy at your temple.

(inhale)
crouch


I move ever closer,

(exhale)

Almost embracing you with my teeth,

pounce

I become the breath on the back of your neck.

(bite)

Ahhh….


No comments:

Post a Comment